Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tiny Town!

Little boys and little houses and a little train. This, is Tiny Town. Even complete with tiny picnic tables at the picnic area.
(what is it with these two always in matching outfits? It's reverse green and red day today).
And a tiny windmill (and church, jail, etc) to goof around in with your pal, Haaken.
For very small fee young ones can gallop and cavort around in this tiny little village in the foothills of Denver that's been around for, ahem, long enough that I galloped and cavorted around it when I was their age.
I think FFM gave a token glance to most of the houses, being mainly interested in the TRAIN. He wanted to ride in the caboose, so my photo of him looks a bit like kids locked up in the pokey. Nevertheless we came home happy and tired :)

1 comments:

Unknown says:
at: August 13, 2010 at 11:20 AM said...

I take it you were there BEFORE the passenger train derailed!