Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Monday, August 30, 2010

Bike

I forgot how fast things happen when you're three. It seems like all of a sudden our litle guy's a great big KID. I remember from the days of working with kiddos this age (3-4's were one of my favorite ages to work with) that overnight they'd make these amazing changes.


I guess the balance bike did the trick, we didn't do training wheels at all. Our neighbor across the street got a new bike at the beginning of summer and handed this one down to us with the idea 'someday'. The balance bike has been 2nd chair for a while now, behind the giant green trike WITH PEDALS. After about fifteen minutes of barely hanging on, Travis just let go. I think FFM enjoyed mugging for the camera as much as he enjoyed the freedom of the ride.

0 comments: