Monday, March 30, 2009
Outdoor Store
We just returned from a very quick errand at an outdoor store. Compared to Colorado, they are much less numerous here, and considerably smaller (and very pricey since it's pretty much all US stuff anyway). After a nifty parallel parking move I fed copious amounts of change into the hungry parking meter for my maximum allotted 1/2 hour and F and I ran into the shop. Oh, our little boy was SO excited. Tents, boots, rope, TENTS. TENTS. And the ramp to test boots, that tied with the tents for the coolest thing he'd seen in weeks. Now, back in November we got in trip or two to REI, but perhaps the scale was just to big for him or he was distracted by the slide shaped like a canoe. But I do believe we've got an outdoorsman in the making after all.

0 comments:
Post a Comment