Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Monday, March 10, 2008

ahem

I can't believe this is on TV. As I watched this commercial during CSI tonight I knew, in my gut, where it was headed but couldn't actually believe that someone actually thought this would sell product.
Although I do have to admit I REMEMBER the product now so I guess it really did work (although I still wouldn't buy it). I'm positive nothing like this will ever make it to US TV.

(Grandma and Grandpa, don't watch this. I'm serious.)

Scary Femine Product Ad

2 comments:

Deborah says:
at: March 10, 2008 at 10:43 PM said...

Holy crap that's hilarious!

Anonymous
at: March 20, 2008 at 1:20 AM said...

Todd and I have been laughing about this ad for days. I actually didn't know what the product was at first, so I didn't get it. But, then, it hit me! It's nice that the two can be such good friends! :)