Last week brought longer days and warm temperatures to the front range. With both of those our back doorbell started getting a lot more use and FFM's buddy Emma came over nearly every afternoon after school to play.
Last year I needed to get these two out of my hair one afternoon so I invented The Bubble Party. I dumped every bubble making toy I could find onto the deck, filled everything that needed to be filled with bubble juice to the tippy top, turned on the bubble octopus, and let 'em rip. Who knew it would be such a success that it would become the most requested outdoor game of all time?
The first day the air smelled warm FFM requested a bubble party and wouldn't you know it, Emma showed up at our back door as soon as school let out wondering the same...

0 comments:
Post a Comment