Well, if MSN says it, it must be true.
We live in a happy state. But not as happy as Wyoming.
According to MSN:
"Here are the top 10 states and their average well-being scores (out of a possible 100 points):"
Utah: 69.2
Hawaii: 68.2
Wyoming: 68
Colorado: 67.3
Minnesota: 67.3
Maryland: 67.1
Washington: 67.1
Massachusetts: 67
California: 67
Arizona: 66.8
Oh, people, how did we let WYOMING edge us out? Hawaii, OK, I get that. Utah, yeah, well, they have mountains, Mormons, retirees, and really laid back folks, and pretty much the same weather we have here. Maybe it's time to move to Wyoming. Or Hawaii. Yeah, as soon as I'm tired of Colorado I'll pick one of those two places to move to.
For the entire article and the actual scientific process of how they figured this out plus where your state landed, click HERE.
Least happiest state, West Virgina. Sorry West Viginians, check out Wyoming. It's got a lot of room.

1 comments:
at: November 15, 2009 at 4:24 PM said...
Interesting list. Not sure I agree, but what do I know! Believe it or not, I think I might rather live in WV than WY. I'm turing Eastern maybe....
Post a Comment