Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pictures of fast moving toddlers are blurry

I took a few photos this week, but after downloading them so many were just pink blurs...obviously I need 1)to learn more about taking pictures 2)more light in the places I take pictures 3)a slower kid.
Although here Mr. Man was pretty slow...but it was quite dim in his room. He's just so cute when he sleeps like this! I finally found a little pillow for him so he can stop piling his blankets/stuffed toys under his head but haven't gotten the pillow case washed yet.

We took the sand out of the sand table this week and filled it up with water and those polymer plant gel crystals. FFM was a little concerned about the polymers, but would gallantly shove my hand into the mix. He eventually got it figured out and then slowly the polymers disintegrated. Then we did plain water, which was a big hit, and he made sure to dump lots onto the bricks to make puddles for his dump truck to drive through.

After water we did shaving cream. I can tell you this is blurry because he was running toward me and I was running away. I'm not entirely sure what to do about shaving cream in a camera so I didn't stick around to find out :) After the slow warm up with the polymers I expected the same with the shaving cream, but he dove right in.

Saturday was a BBQ at a friend's house. It got suspiciously quiet and the hostess and I peeked around the corner to find the two boys (Sam is a bit older than FFM and will be 3 in a couple months) reading each other books.

Today I finished my most recent project, buuuearh. He's so snuggly, and totally overstuffed at the moment per the suggestions I read from other people who have knit the little fellow. Apparently he's quite huggable and overstuffing early keeps him staying nice and plump.

The recipient was thrilled. Yesterday the bear was nearly done and FFM kept lugging the ear-less/eye-less bear around the house saying buuuuuuearh and ruarh! FFM currently loves giving kisses, and here's bear getting a big smack right on the nose.

A growth spurt seems to be on it's way, after finishing his meal FFM tackles whatever edible things are left on the table. Here he is asking nicely for the fruit salad left on Travis' plate (it's a rudimentary "please" that you hear).


I finally caught beepbeep on video. Travis was reading the current favorite car book this morning, FFM was making sound effects, then along came the beepbeep.

2 comments:

Deborah says:
at: February 23, 2009 at 9:07 PM said...

I have three things to say about this post:

I don't think I'll ever get over those cheeks.

I love the rocket cup! What a lucky kid.

When they sleep like that, with their rumps in the air, that is the best thing in the world.

Suz says:
at: February 26, 2009 at 2:51 PM said...

He looks JUST like Travis in the Bear Kissing picture. Eerie!