Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Friday, February 29, 2008

8 month update

We had a little growth spurt right at the end of 7 months, and today I sat FFM on the electronic scale in the grocery store checkout so our 8 month weight guess is more accurate than our 7 month one. He came in at 12.1kg which is appx 26.5lbs. Length is 29.5 and I think we overestimated last month because he's defintely gotten longer, his shirts all are showing his belly button now.

Favorite foods include homemade beef stew (I know it's summer here but he really likes it!), chicken and peas, and blueberries. Just this past week he got good enough at chewing, still with no teeth, that he can eat whole blueberries. Earlier this month I would puree them with pears but now I get them frozen and thaw them so they're pretty squishy and it's fun for both of us. He's also getting good at toast fingers, although they're better if they've sat out for a few hours and gotten good and hard.

0 comments: