Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Monday, February 18, 2008

Bla La La

FFM's been much more vocal these days, in all kinds of ranges. Used to be it was all fairly low, now he's reaching pitches I swear could nearly break glass. Experimenting with the ENTIRE range a la Mariah Carey...

Anyway, when he babbles it's great fun, and often he babbles away and then turns to look at you expecting you to respond. I'm sure this will get more and more deliberate, I remember cousin Ryan (now almost 5) as a toddler babbling away with great concentration and direct eye contact, and he'd get very impatient when you didn't respond.

And the kicking and flapping! This is partly why people who pass us by on the street all get the giggles. When I was pregnant FFM moved around so much that I was worried I'd never get any sleep. True to prenatal predictions he continues his frantic workout every day, all the time. Note, this film is NOT sped up and it's blurry because he's moving really fast! I apologize for the really shaky camera work, I was trying really hard not to laugh and it wasn't working!

My mom and brothers will totally get the following pictures. No matter what we do these days FFM rolls over to sleep on his tummy. I'm a die hard tummy sleeper (pregnancy sucked) as are my brothers. Must be genetic...FFM really is related to me!
And finally, a picture from last week. We had some company and FFM learned that older girls, especially ones that can crawl when you can't, can be tough when it comes to sharing. Even if they are smaller. He did recover. The other baby that came over was even younger than FFM and as he's just barely sitting (still needs a little help from mom) he didn't stand a chance in toy wars!

1 comments:

Deborah says:
at: February 19, 2008 at 10:05 PM said...

More videos! Ahh!

Also, I love that rug that the boys are sitting on.