Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Three Amigos Go to Boulder

Last week we had parent - teacher conferences. Our school has two non-student days the week of conferences so after your thirty minute meeting is over you've got a bunch of free time to kill. F and I rounded up some pals and headed to Boulder to tour the Celestial Seasonings Tea Factory (free!).

Sipping at the tasting bar. Tea aficionados for sure.

Getting up close to the Sleepytime Bear

Obligatory hair net picture.
 Boulder was great fun and we all got really worn out. The following day FFM and I headed to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science to see the new Mythbusters exhibit. F doesn't watch much TV so on the way over I had to explain what the show Mythbusters is all about. He is HOOKED! On the way out I ended up buying one of the DVDs. This worked out really well since I spent the whole day Saturday helping my Mom clean out her basement while FFM binge watched Mythbusters.
Posting with the robotic shark from the episode celebrating Shark Week.
Now we're enjoying our lengthy fall (no blizzards yet!) and the not to hot/not to cold weather that we've had the last couple of weeks.

0 comments: