Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, January 30, 2011

Skiing part Deux

It was our first day on the mountain this weekend, and a banner day it was. Colorado put forth her best snow and her best weather and Grannie Annie and Eric joined us for fun at Beaver Creek. FFM and I had all new gear (new boots are great!) and the three of us spent the morning on the bunny slopes.

If you listen carefully you'll hear Travis' instructions to stop, the key lesson of the day. Watch the wedge get bigger, and then F STOPS! Success!

Grannie Annie and Eric met us just before lunch and whisked FFM away for sustenance and recuperation, and Travis and I had a great afternoon hitting some of our favorite runs. I haven't been free to ski since the winter before I was pregnant, it sure felt good to get my ski legs (as wobbly and out of shape as they are) back under me.
Uncle Q will appreciate the mad bomber on the rollers headed straight for Eric

Click here if you'd like to revist FFM's maiden voyage on the slopes. Last year we just hiked up a little way and let him slide down a few times. This year we rode up the lift and did the 'big' mountain.

0 comments: