Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Happy Happy

It's Travis' Birthday! It's the day of the year where he's finally as old as me! Wait, I should phrase it, he's finally the same age as me! That sounds much better.

He must have been very good this year.
Travis and I celebrated his birthday this weekend with date night, and tonight we had one of his favorite dinners (it's the kind of dinner that takes a whole stick of butter so it's reserved for special occasions like birthdays) and since a whole cake for three of us seemed like a lot I procured a sampling of fancy pants cupcakes.
After about three bites of the tower of frosting even my two boys who are totally and utterly devoted to frosting declared that it was a bit much and they scraped it all off. The cake part was really pretty good.

Here's to many more birthdays sweetie, the more the merrier!

0 comments: