Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Monday, August 24, 2009

The grumps

Right on cue, it's a week before we depart and -
1) FFM has a raging cold.
2) FFM screams, whines, whinges, and throws temper tantrums unless he is doing one of his regularly scheduled activities like swim lessons, daycare, etc.
3) 3.5 out of 4 bags are packed and I'm stressed about how to fit the last few items I think we might need over the next 6 months in. I'm glad I don't have to worry about what I'm forgetting, Travis can bring things when he comes in 3 months. It's really too expensive to mail stuff and I'm so tired of buying duplicates.
4) No new houses seem to be coming on the market in the part of town we really would like to live so I'm not really excited or inspired to house shop at the moment and sincerely hope that changes when I get to Denver.
5) I'm exhausted, not sleeping, and getting headaches all the time.

Tomorrow I get my hair done AND it's daycare day and I'm sure that will help improve my outlook , but it's too grumpy around here at the moment. This part of moving/traveling I won't miss, the week/days before a big trip when FFM gets unsettled and ticked off and intractable, I guess I'm spoiled the rest of the time.

0 comments: