The wrap for myself from super yummy Biggan Australian merino purchased while we were in Brisbane. Very simple knit but it took ages. Skinny stripes are seed stitch, wide stripes stockinette.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Knitting news
I finished a couple of projects. One needs to go in the mail, the other has already gotten some good use on a couple chilly nights around here!
The wrap for myself from super yummy Biggan Australian merino purchased while we were in Brisbane. Very simple knit but it took ages. Skinny stripes are seed stitch, wide stripes stockinette.
Baby dress. I adapted this pattern, it was a simple pattern but I made it a little longer and changed the straps from super wide garter stitch to nice (but still tough) i-cord. Made from mystery yarn from the clearance bin at my local craft shop, it's some sort of cotton blend (poly I think). It's super soft and as it's recipient grows the ties will adjust and the dress can become a tunic.
The wrap for myself from super yummy Biggan Australian merino purchased while we were in Brisbane. Very simple knit but it took ages. Skinny stripes are seed stitch, wide stripes stockinette.

1 comments:
at: June 25, 2009 at 9:12 PM said...
SO cute! If I ever have a girl--or steal one from an unsuspecting mommy at the gym--I will have to commission you to make her a dress. Have fun in CO!
Post a Comment