Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, April 25, 2009

Running

Remember that Friends episode where Phoebe goes running with Rachel, but Rachel is embarrassed by the way Phoebe runs?

Look who else runs like a maniac! This is more on the slow, mellow, less flappy side for FFM and he was definitely slowing down - this is the last of about 9 little videos I took (I like this one b/c he stops a moment to chat with us about the train he hears).

From 4-2009

PS, this level of activity is normal around here, he runs like a crazy person all the time. We go to the park A LOT and he sleeps HARD.

PPS, you have to click on the photo to get to the video of F running, I'm trying a new way to view video that should be a little higher quality. With the action sequence in this video it was a bit too grainy using blogger's regular upload tool.

0 comments: