This is our #1 favorite activity around here. This term it's buy one lesson get another lesson per week free, so we go Mondays AND Wednesdays. Things worked out that Travis could come with us one Monday so I took advantage and let him hop in the pool while I filmed. It's not our 'normal' class, FFM's still getting used to the new kids, and it was a little different having dad do all the lesson stuff so he's not quite on his A game, but it's our regular teacher who he (and I) just loves. We only have one more week of swimming school before we go and it's a good thing FFM's too small to know it's his last week or it would be traumatic. This will be one of the first things we sort out upon arrival in Perth!
Presenting, Swim School.

0 comments:
Post a Comment