We are now in Phoenix for a week visiting my brother for Thanksgiving. We are all well over jet lag and Master F seems to have settled well. He woke up today all giggles and smiles, the desert air seems to agree with him. Either that or Uncle Q's just really that good.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Greats
These are two of Finn's Great Grandparents, the Moores (Maggie's Moore side, not Travis...so Maggie's paternal grandparents. If you're confused about the name you'll have to email me). I love this picture, I'm so happy they get to meet Finn.
My maternal grandparents will get to meet him in early December, I'm excited about that, too. This was during a welcome home lunch in Denver where we ate large quantities of Mexican food at one of our favorite restaurants and many family members congregated to meet the newest arrival. Not a single one made it through the meeting without saying HOW BIG he is!

1 comments:
at: November 21, 2007 at 7:23 AM said...
I really enjoy reading your blog. Finn is just precious and adorable. My fav. is still the one of the 2 of you laughing.
I am excited to begin getting photos of Australia. Love to all, Kathy
Post a Comment