Well, I nearly made it. Spring is around the corner and hopefully that means an end to this epic cold, flu, stomach bug season. Early yesterday my throat felt a little funny. By bedtime I knew I was sick.
Travis has had some form of bug for most of February (I'm not the only one ready for March). F has missed more school since Christmas than in the past two years combined. I crossed my fingers, took my vitamins, washed my hands A LOT, and even managed to get good sleep. I volunteered at school today and it's the first time in months that the whole class was present. Now F is convinced I've spread my germs and contaminated his whole classroom. He's not worried that he'll get sick, he doesn't want me taking out his pals.
It's not bad, sniffles a few coughs and a throat that makes me not want to talk very much. But Holy Cow I'm pooped. All I want to do is sleep! Maybe tomorrow...

0 comments:
Post a Comment