Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Friday, June 1, 2012

Preschool Graduation

I admit it, I am not a fan of the preschool graduation.  I AM a fan of the preschool end of year celebration, so I decided to view FFM's graduation as such.  Turns out that's exactly what it was except the celebrants dressed in graduation gowns.

Here are the doors we've entered every Tuesday and Thursday for the past two years.


FFM and his friend Sophie.  His friend David is there in the background.


Getting graduation gowns on.  Mrs. Kyleberg was one of his teachers this year.
 An attempt at a shot of his whole class.  Note all the kids are looking away from the camera.

The song "I'm Going to Kindergarten Because I'm FIVE."  Even though he's not quite five yet...

Getting his certificate and t-shirt from his favorite teacher, Ms. Cindy.

 We bailed on the claustrophobic, cramped and loud cake and ice cream social after and instead went to Queen's Dairy, a.k.a Dairy Queen, with our friend Julia and her Dad.
 It was way more fun, the Dads got to speak engineer speak for an hour and the kids and I played hide and seek and all manner of other games too goofy for the Dads.
FFM's having a hard time calling himself a Kindergartener, my guess is that will pass soon enough. We are both ready, we'll see how we do on the first day of school.

0 comments: