Our city finally got a new piece of sidewalk installed that connects our neighborhood to a major bike path. It's made a huge impact on our neighborhood, so much so that it was a major topic of discussion at a party we went to yesterday. This sidewalk does another important thing, it gives us a safe and easy pedestrian or bike route to ICE CREAM!
F and I have been carefully watching the construction and awating the removal of all the cones and "sidewalk closed" signs. After the thunderstorms moved out, the party was over, and F had a little rest, he woke up and asked Daddy,
"Daddy, can we ride bikes to Query Deen? I mean Queen's Dairy? I mean that place where the ice cream is in the CONE!"
So they went for their first ride on the new path and made it safely to Dairy Queen.

0 comments:
Post a Comment