It was really cold and rainy here today so an indoor activity was the choice for the morning. This was the first time bowling for both kiddos, F's done play bowling before, the kind with plastic pins and balls, but announced at dinner tonight that he did "not pretend bowling today, Daddy." It's the first time I've been in a bowling alley in more years than I care to remember.
Here we are, me helping to safely roll the 6 pounder down the lane. FFM loved, loved the nifty shoes. I think he would have taken them home. Don't you like our coordinated bowling outfits? We totally did that on purpose.
After about 1.5 tries together Mr. Independent said no more and bowled all on his own. Each toss ended with a characteristic F-flourish, a little leap into the air and hands way up high above his head. He even ran from way, way back just like Aunt Suzie. No sedate standing at the line for him.
Suzie and Audrey giving it a go. Audrey managed her swirly, shiny ball with finesse.Happy bowlers!

0 comments:
Post a Comment