After missing a ski weekend because of The Croup, the Moores hit the slopes again this weekend. After growing about eight inches (OK, but I think it might really have been about 1.5) FFM was raring to go. His ski pants barely fit over his boots, but that didn't stop him. He skis with very good control and can avoid obstacles on the slope like downed snowboarders or other little kids on skis. The biggest new thrill this weekend, going 'into the woods' as he put it.
On the way home we had a post-game run down (I was driving VERY SLOWLY and I have a shortcut to video on my phone so all I had to do was hit one button). As you can see my aim wasn't the greatest which is why FFM's head gets chopped off.
Favorite things? Going really fast, riding the chairlift, and going through the trees. Rock on.
2 comments:
at: March 15, 2011 at 7:42 PM said...
I am enjoying your various video
options---seeing my 3-year-old grandson on tree trails is great!
Grammie PenPen
at: March 18, 2011 at 6:20 AM said...
The videos are super! Incredible watching him on the slopes!
Post a Comment