Meet the Roaring Dragon and the Zombie Army Guy.
Guess who won a cupcake! He's a lucky lucky boy.

Both boys made it through the Haunted Houses that night, FFM through the one for under 5's and Dylan was extra brave and made it through both the little and BIG kid Haunted Houses (he's got a couple years on our kiddo, though. What fun to have age appropriate scariness!
Both boys made it through the Haunted Houses that night, FFM through the one for under 5's and Dylan was extra brave and made it through both the little and BIG kid Haunted Houses (he's got a couple years on our kiddo, though. What fun to have age appropriate scariness!
I would like to add a thank you note to Kelly T. for her face painting inspiration - I plunged right in and went full out. The photos here really don't do it justice, our little dragon really looked quite scaly and frightful and was quite pleased with himself and his toothy grin. Thanks Kelly!

1 comments:
at: October 25, 2010 at 8:51 PM said...
How cool FFM!!!
Thanks Maggie:) Very glad that you had a go at facepainting too! I find it a lot of fun as do the boys. I've even been roped in to doing a kids party on sunday for a friend:)
Post a Comment