Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day:

My child threw up on the table after gagging on a tiny cupcake at our fancy brunch.

My child crawled in, out, and all over a giant muddy patch in his fancy brunch clothes making them utterly and totally gross.

My child refused to take a nap and sang at the top of his lungs and snuck out of his room three times before finally sneaking out the backdoor into the backyard.

My child told his first 'story' when he told me that yes, his nap music was all done so it was OK to get out of bed. Then I heard the nap music wafting out of his room.

My child unrolled and then shoved an entire roll of toilet paper into the toilet in 17 seconds and upon realizing that was a bad idea when it wouldn't flush stuck both arms into the toilet to try to pull the mess out.

It's not even dinnertime yet and I think I'm ready to call it a day on Mother's Day 2010!

0 comments: