...and we will not close on the house. Not yet. Will keep you all posted.
Even though I started asking what to send in weeks ago, Thursday (Friday in Perth) the lender admitted he did not actually have everything he needed from us.
Even though I asked over and over, and made sure the lender understood that it takes a long time to get things signed and delivered from Australia, they asked if we could just overnight some documents. No. A plane takes longer than 'overnight' to fly from Australia to here. Minimum next day, more like 2 day from Western Australia. Geography anyone?
Monday is a holiday in Perth, all hail the Queen's Birthday. No business in Perth on Monday. No notary to sign the needed document, no mail to 'overnight' it, nuthin' until Tuesday no sireee bob. Too bad the lender didn't fess up earlier so this could all have been avoided, huh?
I am constantly amazed at how far incompetent people can get in this world. *deep sigh*
I'm not frustrated, nope, not me. All sunshine and rainbows here. Talk to me again when I have keys.

0 comments:
Post a Comment