Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, May 14, 2009

A little chuckle

I stumbled upon this blog waaaaaay back some time ago when I was hunting up some recipe or some crafty thing or some random thing. It's a mom in Anchorage who's got an award winning blog and since I'm a mom and I love Anchorage I pop in very sporadically and check to see what she's written.

This. Made. Me. Laugh.

Things I Will Never Wear, from Scribbit:Motherhood in Alaska

Have a read when you've got a moment, I love the bubble shorts the best, but the harem pant/dress is pretty good, too.

1 comments:

Suz says:
at: May 14, 2009 at 12:36 PM said...

Another good mom-blog is dooce.com, written by a mom in Utah. Hilarity, a must read.
P.S. My word in the word verification so I can post this comment is "plowagge". Is that a real word? Makes me laugh either way.