Silly things like every jug of milk at the store today had an expiration date that was no more than 3 days out. See, I do my shopping once a week, with 1 auxiliary trip for milk since I don't have enough room in my fridge for an entire weeks worth of milk. OK, so to be fair I didn't check the whole milk, and skim is only available in jugs too small for me to consider, but in the Hi-Lo category (Hi-Lo being the reduced fat milk) there are three brands available, all with short term expiration dates. Grrr, say I, as I dig all the way to the very very back still with no luck. This, faithful readers, is how my whole day went.
Thus the blank post earlier today. I started what was supposed to be a nice, chipper post and was interrupted by a phone call from the daycare. Apparently I posted instead of just saved, and my blank post inspired a COMMENT which is more than my long winded, long thought out, toiled and slaved over regular posts merit so I thought I better leave it there instead of simply deleting the entire thing! ;p
I'll spare you the gory details, but my day culminated with yet another call from daycare with the news that FFM had been bit AGAIN. Poor guy. He goes to full day 'school' one day a week. He's really gotten into the social aspect of it, but he's been bitten 4 out of the last 6 times he's gone.
In more pleasant news, our friend D turned 4 yesterday and invited us to join her to play at a fun indoor play area. Guess who made a bee-line for the cars...
There were also several large play structures complete with ball pits. I think this is the first time FFM's been in a ball pit. He was having a better time than it looks in the photo. It's surprisingly hard to capture a shot of three wiggly boys diving around a ball pit. Ollie in red and Mac in blue.
All in all today wasn't really that bad, especially since when Travis finally arrived home he did all the dishes :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment