...and when I said the house was hot last night - I really meant it.
Central A/C was not something we found in any of the places we looked at here in Perth, we have a large wall unit upstairs that does a pretty good job of keeping us in the low 80s / high 70s in the playroom and the master bedroom. We rented a portable A/C for FFM's room when we did the package of rental appliances way back when we moved in. And downstairs, well, we close the shades during the day and open the windows when it drops below 85F.

1 comments:
at: January 7, 2009 at 3:26 PM said...
It was good seeing all of you at Q's wedding. Sorry we didn't hook up while in Colorado! I like warm climates but must tell you we make liberal use of our air conditioner. I think one gets physically adjusted to higher temperatures and hope you find the high 70's bearable. Congratulations to Finn and family for making the world tour!
Pam
Post a Comment