We're now in mountain time (Colorado) and will be here for about the next month. Whew. It's been a lot of traveling for these Moores lately and we're a bit pooped. I checked in with my overflowing inbox and discovered my return flight now includes a 15 hour layover in LA. I would lament the airlines and random flight changes but it doesn't do anyone any good.
Brother Q's wedding was super duper fantastic and it's great to finally have Karen officially part of the family. The trip from Phoenix to Denver was exciting, I've decided that the length of the flight isn't what makes flying alone hard, it's airports that have rental car shuttles that drop you off three lanes of traffic away from the skycaps and/or rental carts. How exactly am I supposed to get my carseat, two bags, two carryons, and one wiggly boy across that??? After that we were challenged by bag screening that was in a different place from ticketing and of course security. I broke my middle right finger while in Phoenix so I'm further hindered by a gimpy right hand. OK, my little pity party is all over now, we're here and I'm REALLY enjoying my glass of ice cold Colorado water...mmmmmm
Well, the computer says it's 1:48pm Wednesday, my watch says it's 9:48pm Tuesday, my body is pretty sure it's the wee hours of the morning since it only got about four hours of sleep last night. There will be photos soon, and more regular blog posts forthcoming!

0 comments:
Post a Comment