Ok all you moms out there, I need to know -
How old before you did the first haircut / trim on your kid?
Please leave me a comment using the comment link below, it will take a little while to show up but I'll see them.
Thanks!
Our family adventures and the places we go
2 comments:
at: June 3, 2008 at 10:03 PM said...
Our friend Marc is 6 months old and has already had three haircuts, another friend Isaac got his first at 8 months. We're going to pick and choose our religious practices and wait three years as is orthodox Jewish tradition. But only because I can't get enough of those curls :) I think, generally, once the hair is in his eyes and he's fussing with it, or if he starts to resemble Donald Trump in any way, it's time to snip snip.
at: June 8, 2008 at 7:10 AM said...
D had several cuts before her first birthday. She had that floppy wave of hair on top of her head and we had to trim it every so often to keep T from calling her "The Donald." It was somethin' else! :)
Post a Comment