Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Boy!

Finn really does smile, and he's been acting happier the last couple of weeks. He's still a fussy guy, but we get some great play time in most days. My arms are sore from some of our games (he weighs a TON) and today we created a new game which is pretty much me doing lunges over Finn laying on his blanket. He giggled with every pass and my legs got a major workout. So I attempted a series of photos today to try to catch this happy Finn as I realized in most of the pictures I post he looks serious, scrunchie faced, or just plain zoned out (the 'I really need a nap but I'm being stubborn and avoiding it' look).

I like the last self portrait...you can see both of us cracking each other up.
This was all right after his dinner of pureed sweetcorn and carrot so his clothes are a mess and when his mouth's wide open you can see some corny bits. Even with a bib things get messy, Finn's found his hands and it's SO much fun to put them in his mouth, especially when it's full of gooey mushy food. So dinner's messy, but we have a good time.

3 comments:

Deborah says:
at: October 16, 2007 at 3:29 PM said...

Oh my lord, he's HUGE. Adorable too, of course, but...wow.

The Moores says:
at: October 17, 2007 at 6:06 AM said...

yessir he's huge. His cheeks make his head look big, but he's tall, too. Into 9month clothes now. Will get weighed in a week or so and will update you.

Taz says:
at: October 18, 2007 at 2:48 PM said...

Wow! Finn is looking great. Miss you guys over in Dublin but having a great time with Ella Rose and Jacob. Take care.