
Well, other than all the other roasting hot pregnant women, I think I am truly the only one in all of Dublin that has been enjoying out recent cold/wet snap. I could do without the precipitation, but am REALLY enjoying summer temps that don't get above 60F. Since nothing here is air conditioned, when it gets warmer I just melt. We had a few nice, warm days earlier this month, and I just had to stay home. I couldn't walk half a block without turning into a red, sweaty mess!
I'm crossing my fingers (and tempting the wrath of all of Dublin) by hoping this weather lasts another couple of weeks...would love to go to the hospital and stay nice and cool (another un-air conditioned place) instead of hot and sticky.
...just about two weeks now...although I'm not fixating on delivery date. I know too many people who have gone over!
I'm crossing my fingers (and tempting the wrath of all of Dublin) by hoping this weather lasts another couple of weeks...would love to go to the hospital and stay nice and cool (another un-air conditioned place) instead of hot and sticky.
...just about two weeks now...although I'm not fixating on delivery date. I know too many people who have gone over!

0 comments:
Post a Comment