So anyone who has seen me lately knows that I have the weirdest hiccups you've ever heard. I've always had crazy hiccups but I don't get them very often. Now that the wee 'un is squishing everything around I seem to have random, single hiccups on a regular basis. Travis tells me I sound like some bizarre exotic dying bird when I hiccup and he tries not to laugh at me as sometimes they hurt!
Today, however, I was NOT the only one with hiccups. The wee 'un had a round of hiccups that took me by surprise! I get a lot of baby movement every day, which ranges from gentle squirming to kicks and jabs that make me cry out (generally the former, less often the latter which is a good thing) but this afternoon was something totally different. It took me a minute to figure out what was going on, didn't feel like movement but something was definitely going on in there. After a couple of minutes they were all done and we went back to our normal program of wiggles and squirms.
I sincerely hope for our baby's sake that if hiccups continue that they'll take after Travis and not me :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment