#1 Trails of Lights with Emma and her Mom
#2 Denver's Parade of Lights with Suzie and Audrey
Back in his college days my brother's fraternity volunteered to walk one of the balloons, Underdog. Since the parade winds through the city the balloons have to go under stop lights and such. Underdog didn't make it under his first stop light and sadly fell to the earth. Travis and I were just barely dating and sat patiently toward the end of the parade route and Underdog never showed up. "Oh no, we killed Underdog!"
#3 Blossoms of Light, just us! It was a bit pared back this year, we think due to the Chihuly exhibit that just closed down. Most of the area where the glass sculptures were was closed off and unlit this year. Good thing we had two previous doses of holiday light cheer.
Last weekend I managed to squeeze a shoe onto my right foot! Hooray! It's been nearly a month since I wore a shoe on that foot. I still have to wear the boot some during the day, but now in the evenings I'm wearing shoes or slippers around the house. Freedom! Healing is slightly ahead of schedule and Dr. and I are both excited about how well it's going.
The puppy is here, the puppy is here! Not our puppy, but our puppy to borrow. Granny Annie and Eric picked up Teddy on Saturday. Sunday Travis and I went to the Bronco game and F got to hang all day with super mellow Teddy. We'll have plenty of chances to visit and dog sit, even better than having a dog of our own!






0 comments:
Post a Comment