It was just a matter of time.
FFM has become addicted to books. He hauls one around most places we go and finds a cozy corner to read everywhere. The coup de gras came a couple of nights ago when we caught him waaaay after bedtime with a flashlight under the covers. My mother will appreciate the parenting irony, many a night I snuck a flashlight or insisted my closet light stay on do I could read late into the night. We compromised with a set amount of time to read in bed (with flashlight or book light) before final lights out. Last night I set his timer incorrectly and promptly forgot about it. A little after 9pm Travis walked by F's room and he was still reading away, struggling to keep his head up and his eyes open. We are one little guy, I totally understand!
Saturday, April 12, 2014

0 comments:
Post a Comment