Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Amazing Curative Properties of My Family

I've been having a rough time the past couple of days. After feeling great right after surgery my white blood cell count sky rocketed and I've been feeling seriously droopy. While I wait for the antibiotics to do their thing I'm sleeping a lot. A WHOLE lot. F has been an absolute gem, he's been amazing and helpful and such a good listener (I haven't had to ask him more than once for any thing this week!).
During my first nap of the day my Mom came over, fed F lunch, did a couple loads of laundry and vacuumed my whole house. So lovely to wake up to a clean house!
During my second nap of the day, late this afternoon,  I missed dinner. Travis checked on me as he was putting F to bed and asked if there was anything he could do. I told him I would love to have F come say goodnight. The next 30 minutes my two guys snuggled and giggled and gave lots of hugs and kisses. Travis read bedtime stories in our bed and by the end I was feeling remarkably better.
Now, I still believe I the power of antibiotics, but I'm pretty sure those hugs and kisses did wonders, too.

0 comments: