Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Friday, October 5, 2012

DJ F

I need to be faster with the camera phone and he needs to be slower. Then things wouldn't turn out so blurry.  And I should get him cooler headphones.

I know he's not spinning so isn't really DJ-ing, but it's the classic headphone to the ear move that makes me think of DJs.  I did not teach him to do this, he generated this move all on his own so he could listen to piano and other stuff all at the same time.  He's gotten to a point with piano that he plays ALL the time so I plugged in the headphones a few days ago because I had to arrange a bunch of appointments on the phone one afternoon and I wanted to do it without Ode to Joy blasting in the background.  I turned around today and there he is, DJ style, rocking out to a tune of his own making.

0 comments: