Copyright © Moores Go
Design by Dzignine
Monday, July 16, 2012

Live and Unplugged

I'm loathe to post video on the blog.  I'm often impatient with online video myself.  Too often it's not as described, it's too long, too long, too fuzzy, I'm sure you know what I mean.  But sometimes it's just fun.  Over the last month or so I've shot a few videos that I deemed share-worthy for their goofy factor.  If you're feeling impatient today, feel free to skip right over.  If you want a giggle, go for it.

FFM and Audrey doing something bizzare and silly.  They were supposed to be getting ready to go out the door and I walked in from the back door to find them doing this...


Recently FFM started singing out loud.  LOUD.  He used to hum quietly and sing under his breath.  This particular afternoon he was belting it out.  I tried to be sneaky and turn on the video without him noticing so he wouldn't stop.


Sometimes FFM asks to take pictures.  This day he was telling me all kinds of crazy things so instead of handing him the phone on camera I handed it to him on video.  I'm not sure he knew it was taking video or not, thus the camera up his nose look.

0 comments: