My soul must be rainbow tie dyed with sparkly iridescent glitter. I've had color on the brain. Color is trendy and hot right now, but I've loved color my whole life. When I lived overseas I bucked the trend of black, gray, and grey spiced up with white, and I wore Color. I was so obviously not a local.
I am SO HAPPY! Color is everywhere! I can find cool colors of nail polish! And colored pants! And colored shoes! and, and, colored colors for my HAIR!
OK, I did discuss this with my stylist before jumping in. I did it the appointment AFTER we talked about it. I did not want to look like that old lady trying to pull of a tween style. Then I went to California on vacation (after I'd had said color in my hair for a month) and saw all stripes of life with fun color.
Purple highlights! My pint sized photographer, and biggest fan of purple hair, did the best he could. Cutting out the top of my head was the best of the worst of his shots.

0 comments:
Post a Comment