Please excuse my absence - I have no internet connection :( I was in queue to get one and something in the world of installations went awry and now I'm waiting for them to send me something in the mail that I have to send back and then get back in queue again.....
I'm borrowing internet now and promise to be back as soon as possible!
We're moved in, the townhouse is turning out better than expected, and Travis' commute is less than 10 min on foot. It's in a nice neighborhood, it reminds us a bit of my mom's neighborhood in Denver-established, close to some shopping, and light commercial (ie Travis' office).
FFM is walking all the time now and bumping into things all the time, lots of bruises for our little guy and first bloody lip, too. He's loving all his space - he gets a huge room and his very own playroom at the new house. Pictures as soon as all the boxes are gone!

0 comments:
Post a Comment