We're still here, it's been a busy week and I just haven't gotten anything posted. My mom and Eric arrived on Thursday so the first half of the week was spent getting the house, pantry, and wine cellar ready (we had an assignment to find some yummy Australian wines that you couldn't get in the US, it was a fun assignment).
Thursday afternoon we had birthday party part deux, which included my official birthday celebration and the continuation of FFM's. We both had a great time opening presents (who doesn't love fun presents?!?!?) and I got a bonus duffle bag full of goodies from home that I'd ordered online and had shipped to my mom's house. Sort of like Christmas around here. Official thank you cards coming soon, my apologies in advance for their tardiness. I want all our very very generous friends and family to know that FFM has played with ALL his new toys with great gusto, each and every one has been incredibly popular. His poor old toys are feeling very lonely and left out.
On tap for tomorrow, some whale watching. Hopefully we'll see one or two. It's the beginning of the migration season and they were on the news last week, so are definitely in the area. We missed any whales in Ireland, even though Dave was determined to find some...and there just aren't many whales to speak of in Colorado so here's my chance.

0 comments:
Post a Comment